Director of Web Development
614 Media Group, Columbus, OH
October 2011 – Present
Developing new web applications and improving existing applications to increase reliability and performance.
- Overseeing Servers.
- Improving performance of servers, scripts and queries
- Development of new or replacement applications
- Maintenance of old applications
Programming Team Lead / Support
People To My Site, Gahanna, OH
February 2008 – October 2011
Working with fortune 500 companies like Allied to provide a scalable franchisee platform to support 700+ websites based on our custom CMS solution.
- Adding new features to existing sites
- Developing new systems to handle changes in clients needs or for new clients
- Developing template based systems for franchise clients
- Developing automated systems to deploy or migrate client data
Clients who’s websites I have supported and/or developedAllied
- McLeod Software
- Keller Williams Realty
- Roush Honda
- Signs Now
- Tri-County Auto
- Culligan Water
Freelance Web Developer
Big Iron Interactive, Heath, OH
August 2012 – Present
Providing custom web development based on the LAMP stack. Also providing development on top of open systems such as WordPress, CodeIgniter and Drupal.
See http://bigironinteractive.com for more info.
Object Oriented PHP 5
XHTML / HTML / DHTML
CSS / Cascading Style Sheets
Subversion Version Control
MVC (Model View Controller)
Apache Web Server
User Interface Standards
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Web Development / Programming
Web Systems Administration